TO ATHENS, GREECE
4 NIGHTS HOTEL
ATHENS CITY TOUR
The Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
Sweepstakes has ended.
Get tickets to see the movie now!
TO ATHENS, GREECE
4 NIGHTS HOTEL
ATHENS CITY TOUR
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories), who are 18 years of age and older and the age of a majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Universal Pictures Marketing, a division of Universal Film Exchanges LLC (“Sponsor”) 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc. (“1800Flowers”) and MLT Vacations, LLC dba Delta Vacations (“Prize Provider”) (collectively with the Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, other United States territories and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 3, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on July 28, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period visit https://www.mammamiamovie.com/sweepstakes (the “Website”) and follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter submit the entry form, which includes your name, email address, and zip code (the “Entry”).
You may enter once during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple Entries received from any person beyond this limit will void all such additional Entries. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subverts the entry process will be disqualified. Entries must be received before July 28, 2018 at 11:59PM PT to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
4. PRIZE: One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes to one (1) grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”). The Grand Prize shall consist of a four (4) night trip to a location in Athens, Greece to be determined by Prize Provider (the “Trip”) for Grand Prize Winner and up to one (1) guest (“Guest”). The Trip includes roundtrip Main Cabin class airfare tickets for two (2) on the airline of Prize Provider’s choice from a major airport near Grand Prize Winner’s home and in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to a major airport in Athens, Greece (round trip Main Cabin class valued up to $1,650 per person, with the Grand Prize Winner responsible for any costs in excess of $1,650 per person); one (1) standard, double occupancy hotel room accommodations at a hotel in the Athens area, as determined by Prize Provider for the duration of the Trip (Hotel room accommodations for four (4) nights valued up to $900 subject to availability, with an option for the Grand Prize Winner to select a more expensive hotel package with the Grand Prize Winner responsible for the cost in excess over the $900 value); two (2) tickets to enjoy a city tour of Athens including a museum visit ( Two (2) tickets valued at up to $200); two (2) tickets to enjoy a Saronic Islands Cruise (Two (2) tickets for a Saronic Islands Cruise valued at up to $275) all details determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion. The total ARV of the Grand Prize is four thousand six hundred seventy-five United States dollars and zero cents (USD $4,675.00). The actual value of Grand Prize may vary depending on the number of travelers, point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. If any component of the trip, air or land, exceeds the value specified on the certificate, Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking.
Grand Prize Winner must provide at least 60 days' notice prior to intended date of departure. Grand Prize travel must be booked by 6/28/2019 and completed by 7/28/2019. Other travel and accommodation restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner will not receive further financial or other assistance in planning or executing travel and lodging. All expenses related to the Grand Prize and associated travel and lodging that are not included as part of the Grand Prize package, are solely Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: taxes, gratuities, meals, domestic transfer, extension of stay, personal expenses & insurance are excluded in the Grand Prize.
Guest must be eighteen years of age (18) and the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, unless such minor travel companion is the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize Winner. If Grand Prize Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Grand Prize without a Guest, the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of travelers with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must possess all required travel documents as required by airport, airline and TSA authorities. Restrictions and blackout dates will apply. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary.
Terms and conditions below apply:
No cash equivalent or substitution of prizes is offered, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Grand Prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and has no cash value. The Grand Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Grand Prize elements may not be separated. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Grand Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 in his/her name for the fair market value of the Grand Prize he/she has won for the calendar year in which the Grand Prize was won, if applicable. The Grand Prize Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to the Grand Prize after it is placed by Sponsor with a third party common carrier for shipment to Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize will be shipped only to an address in the United States. No portion of the Grand Prize will be replaced if lost or stolen. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded.
GRAND PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS-IS’’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES (INCLUDING EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF THE GRAND PRIZE, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES SUSTAINED BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER, GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S GUEST, OR OTHER USERS OF THE GRAND PRIZE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING FROM ANY PART OF ANY APPLICABLE TRAVEL AND/OR ANY PART OF THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE(S) BEYOND SPONSOR’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries on or around August 1, 2018 (“Drawing Time and Date”). Sponsor will notify the potential winner via email and/or phone. Entrants are encouraged to regularly check their email during and immediately following the Drawing Time and Date. A potential Grand Prize Winner must respond to the initial notification by contacting Sponsor at the email address provided within the initial notification, and will be sent additional verification paperwork via email, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
If a potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond within three (3) business days of the first notification attempt or if a potential Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, if the Grand Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential Grand Prize Winner does not execute and return the “Prize Claim Documents” within the allotted time as set forth below, or if a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot or does not accept the Grand Prize for any reason, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries for the applicable drawing. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential Grand Prize Winners of the Grand Prize in accordance with the above procedure (time permitting), after which the Grand Prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
6. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that: (a) Sweepstakes Entities, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and owners of the participating web sites, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by participants for any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use the Grand Prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes, including any travel or Sweepstakes related activity, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply the Grand Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, Grand Prize Winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any Grand Prize notification or Grand Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may be determined at Sponsor’s discretion, (e) noncompliance with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of the Grand Prize to an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are Grand Prize Winner's sole responsibility.
7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Sweepstakes. Any use of micro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified.
8. DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER LIST: For an additional copy of these Official Rules or the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Universal Pictures Marketing, Attn: “Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again” Sweepstakes, Universal Pictures Marketing, a division of Universal Film Exchanges LLC, 100 Universal City Plaza, #8G, Universal City, CA 91608. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Requests received after September 28, 2018 will not be honored. Void where prohibited by law.
10. SPONSOR: Universal Pictures Marketing, a division of Universal Film Exchanges LLC, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again is a trade mark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.